Thursday, April 8, 2010

I can't believe a year has come and gone. With B being my last baby, I just want to hold on to every moment and make it last just a little bit longer. She has been such a joy in our life, so happy and lovable. What a blessing she is to our family.
6 months old3 months old

1 hour old


On B's 1 year birthday I gave her her very own plate of food. We had pasta, peas, and chicken nuggets. She thought she was in heaven, she even licked the plate clean.


CC showing off her Easter treasure.





B found one of the eggs for the Easter egg hunt. She opened it and stuffed her mouth with the candy before Shane and I had even noticed.





B and her b-day outfit. The theme was bunnies and cupcakes. She is such a cutie!













Easter Morning








I thought it would be fun to make a bunny cake for B's fist b-day since it fell on Easter weekend. The kids really loved it. It was the perfect day!










No comments: