Monday, October 11, 2010

Farmington Canyon

Last Sunday we took a ride up Farmington Canyon to enjoy the fall colors and cool weather. I have been up Farmington Canyon before, a few times, but forgot how terrifying the ride up was. Kelle cried the whole way up. She was scared our car was going to drive off the cliff. I have to admit, the thought crossed my mind a few times. A got car sick, and was also a bit nervous. Although the ride up was terrifying, the ride down didn't seem to bad. The view was amazing! We all enjoyed it once we were on flat ground again.

I took my camera in hopes to get some great pictures. When we got to the top I realized our battery was dying and I had left the memory card at home. These are some pictures we took with our camcorder. The pictures don't show off the beautiful colors.



No comments: